Friday, May 29, 2009
Stupid Things
This week, i did a lot of stupid things... For example:1. I had 3 plasters on my 3 fingers... One was hurt when i was cleaning the kitchen. (i
knocked to the oven for the second time =P) One was hurt because the skin came off. The
other one was hurt as i cut myself when picking up small glasses that my cousin broke.
- clumsy enough right?
2. I just used my facial wash to wash my hair which i suppose to wash my face...
- stupid enough right?
3. I HONESTLY told my mum that i was studying in library with my FRIEND (guy) and
actually turning out to be I AM IN RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT GUY in my sisters'
saying.
- silly enough right?
4. I got lowest marks (but not failed) in 2 of my assessments in class which i quite confident in
it.
- dumb enough right?
Well,what to say...
This is me =P
9:46 PM By 小惟的心情部落格