Too Cool for Internet Explorer
Friday, April 10, 2009
School again...
Ok, is weekend now. My FAVOURITE!!! I have been in "new school" for 1 week. And driving to school for 1 week too. Not too bad, i suppose. At least i was having fun.

The traffic in the morning was the scariest one. I hardly imagine that i was actually DRIVING there but I WAS!!! For a newbie like me (which actually not, ending my "P" end of August), quite hard to drive when there are so many cars overtaking each other. But lucky me, i am one of them too =P


By the way, that's not my car =P

I took pictures only during the last day of orientation. Playing games. These pictures were taken during the last session, before we went for our break. This activity was really freak me out and i was forced to do it. T.T...

I was an activity named "trust" which means trust our group members. Saw the hula hoop in the air? We need to be carried by our group members and "pass" it through the hula hoop.

They showed us an example. The guy in white is the heaviest among all of us. And all the hulkS were asked to help to carry him...




I took a video of a whole "process" too. It was damn funny one. By the way, he (the guy in white) is my classmate =P



I haven't show what is my car before don't i? Here it is... TADA~~

A Hyundai Getz.

Well, gotta go to sleep now. Really not use to getting up early these few days. HAHA...


Till then, ciaoz

10:30 PM By 小惟的心情部落格