Too Cool for Internet Explorer
Saturday, September 6, 2008
DISGUSTING!!! EWWWW...
AHHHHHHH.... Nice to be back... Well... Every week i will be back to Melaka... Reason? I already mention it previously... Although it just 2 nights and wasting time, but for me, IT WORTH!!! Ok... Back to topic... I met something very very disgusting in this weekend in my apartment...

One day in this week, when i want to take my bath, i accidentally discovered something on the bathroom's floor. It was this:
















Guess what is it...
Dirt??? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > wrong...
Sand??? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > Wrong...
Soil??? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > WRONG...

It will be very very disgusting if you know the answer... Make sure you are not eating anything when reading this post....

The answer is...



















Faeces...

Disgusting right??? It was on the floor!!! YUCK!!! When i realised it was (that), I screamed like hell and called Chin Er's name... She was the worse... She dare not stepped into the bathroom!!! Until today, i think... DAMN!!!

Ok... Enough for that disgusting thing... Maybe i won't update my blog so recent anymore... Maybe like one week once or maybe more... Exams are coming... I need to focus and concentrate... Wait for me... I will be back... Maybe when i back, i update some photos on here... HAHA...

以其人之道,还治其人之身。等着瞧吧!

10:34 PM By 小惟的心情部落格