Saturday, August 16, 2008
Am still HERE!!!
Hey everyone!!! Am still here!!! Long time no blog because of EXAM!!! Apparently on the previous week i was busy for examS as this is the last small test i am going have. Still can do it anyway... HAHA...Well... Yesterday was the last day of my schooling day before my trial... And now am HAVING MY 1 WEEK BREAK!!! HAHA... On yesterday too, i had apply for 8 universities as all the application fees are waived... So busy applying and i skipped my lunch. 2 chocolate wafers was my lunch. Thanks to Ms. Isabel and Mark... HAHA...
I cut myself TWICE yesterday... I feel that i am soooooo clumsy and dumb... First, i was cut by a card which i just received from CAMPAP(a stationary brand)...
But i had win its lucky draw - RM40 cash voucher to purchase its stationary. I cut myself but i win the lucky draw... Hmm... Is it worth???
I cut myself the second time when i was applying for university in IDP by my file... On the other hand and finger... OUCH~~~
This time, i got nothing... HAHA...
Holiday now!!! YEAH!!! Is good to have 1 week to rest and to RECHARGE myself. Gotta improve a lot... For trial, for next year, for future... I MUST!!!
小惟,加油!Gambateh!!!
3:12 PM By 小惟的心情部落格