Too Cool for Internet Explorer
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Damn...
So tiring... WTH??? Is like i am working already... 7 something, go to school... 9 something just come back to the apartment... So tired... But i will not come back early... Just that, this apartment makes me CANNOT STUDY, CANNOT DO MY HOMEWORKS... So... This is the decision i made... I can't regret, at least not now...

Nearly sick, again... Cannot!!! I must be healthy!!! I don't want to stay at home... So, i cannot sick... But, seems like my health condition is dropping GRADUALLY these few days... Ever since i start my life as a WORKING life... Sigh...

Why??? Why would i be affected by that??? I really don't want it!!! Well... Although sometimes it is... You know... Especially today... I was shocked when u do that... HAHA...

I thought that i will not have that feeling ever again for this year... But i am wrong... It comes back, again... Hope it will disappear itself (which i don't think it will, but never mind)...

God Bless Me...

CHM!!! I really like you!!! What can i do???

10:12 PM By 小惟的心情部落格