Monday, June 2, 2008
*Sneeze...*
2 June 2008 Sunny DayHot weather again... I kept sweating all the day... Never stop... And yet i am sneezing all the time too...
Sneeze + sweating = my day
Weird equation right? I think that too... But that is really my TODAY!!! What i was doing in the shop was sneezed and sweating all the time beside doing business... I even cannot stand myself... HAHA...
Well... Tiring day too... Nothing much to say in the shop but have 1 customer i remembered so well... I smelt Grandpa's smell from him... He is using the same brand of perfume as my Grandpa... So long didn't smelt that already... I has been 1 year... Miss that smell... Suddenly miss my Grandpa too...
Well today is my brother's birthday too... HAHA...I called him this afternoon... He answered but he told me that he was in a meeting... HAHA... Wanted to wish him but... Never mind... He called back at night time to talk to Grandma... Mum and dad called back too... This is the first time they called back after they went to Japan... Told mum all the INCIDENTS happened in the shop for the past few days... Sort of REPORTING to her... HAHA...
Since today is my brother's birthday, wanna wish him:
Kor!!! Happy 34th Birthday!!! Happy always~~~
10:41 PM By 小惟的心情部落格