Too Cool for Internet Explorer
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Sad sad sad...
18 June 2008 Gloomy Day

OMG!!! School reopen soon... How?! I don't want to go to school... I MISS HOME!!! Wanna go back home and don't want to come back... Although i still have studies need to be completed... As i said: KL is the beginning of most of my problems i am facing it now... I am running away, i know (once again) but i have no choice...

Well... Tomorrow is a beginning of my new life again after 2 weeks of enjoyment... Wake up at 7.00 am, go to school, study, homeworks... Lots and lots of stuffs that i need to do it by myself once again... I don't want... I wanna go back home...

Another 5 months to go... Xiao Wei, gambeteh nei... Gambateh... Believe in yourself... You think you can, you can... 加油!

9:12 PM By 小惟的心情部落格