Too Cool for Internet Explorer
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I need time... I guess...
8 May 2008 Sunny Day

Wow... Today i am sooooo freaking happy!!! I don't know why... Maybe is because of too sad tomorrow already... HAHA... My mood was like totally different from yesterday... Was TOTALLY different!!! Seriously...

First time, 5 months in college, i was like having 100% of concentration in class... I don't know what happened to me once again... Especially at chemistry lesson... Wow... Amazing... Now, i am not the one who is sleeping throughout the lesson but is Jia Yean!!! Surprisingly... HAHA...

I like to go school... This is the first time in my life i said i LIKE to go to school... Because i don't feel stress and sad at all!!! With all my classmates, jokes, playing cards in the class, i feel so good... So happy... Totally different from coming back to apartment... Which still have problems for me to face... And i don't like it...

Me and Charlene? Ok already... HAHA... I told her the reason i am so bad mood yesterday already... Because yesterday i was like totally ignored her... Am feel so sorry... And, i told her the reason, i cried once again... This time, really... Heart broken already... She was like my mother, hugged me and comfort me... I feel so warmed... Thanks...

Mid year examination is coming in 2 weeks time... Why such thing will happen at this time? It will be a tough time for me... But i think i will go through it... Don't know how many tears i will drop again... 1 liter? Hmmm... Maybe...

I am a happy go lucky girl? Is true but is not always... I am a human being... I am warm-blooded... I have feeling... All kinds of feeling that a human should have... At this situation, if i don't feel sad, i am not a human anymore... And i am not Xiao Wei anymore...

10:31 PM By 小惟的心情部落格