Too Cool for Internet Explorer
Friday, April 25, 2008
Sooooo HAPPY!!!
24 April 2008 Rainy Day

Physic common test 2 today... Phew... Finally over... But i lost 13 marks total in that paper i think... Damn... I don't know whether i can still score this time... But at the essay part, i am very happy of it... Question about photocopier machine came out... HAHA... I studied so much on it... Luckily it came out... HAHA...

Today i didn't did any homeworks for the whole day... When came back time, rest for few minutes... Then went out with Jia Yean... Evening time went out with housemates again to go shopping for about 3 hours... WOW... I bought a holter... Which i won't wear it last time... This will be my first time wearing it... HAHA...

Went swimming tonight also with housemates again... Very good exercise for slimming down... HAHA... But just went down for about 1 hour then i went back home already as really exhausting... But it was fun... Really fun... I really enjoy myself today... Making myself so relax... Most importantly, i didn't think so much... HAHA...

SURPRISE!!! Tomorrow will have a surprise for all of you all... HAHA... 先卖个关子, tomorrow i will answer you all... HAHA...

So happy today... Thanks so much for you all... Really thanks... Thanks a lot...

12:17 AM By 小惟的心情部落格