Too Cool for Internet Explorer
Thursday, April 10, 2008
New blog coming up!!!
10 April 2008 Rainy Day

Just create a new blog today!!! Feeling like i should have a place where i can release my tense sometimes... So i decide to create a NEW BLOG for myself!!!

Specialist mathematics is really tough... I cant even do the exercises that teacher had gave us... Can't even think of the solution of the FIRST question!!! Feel like i am so dumb and stupid... But I WONT GIVE UP!!!

Girls, i have a suggestion here, that is DO NOT ever walk around the school with high heel shoes... My legs are damn PAINFUL now!!!

Today mood kind of good actually... Although had issue analysis today and i am very tensed today, but my mood is just kind of sweet... (At least i know that he cares about me...) HAHA...

Sometimes i wonder how LOVE and LIKE is... Will it like be sweet and bitter? Is complicated actually to explain this kind of feeling... I know... Is all relationship will be like what is written
on the love novel that i read? I don't know... But i wish to know...
That is end of today... Raining doesn't seems to affect my MOOD!!! Haha...


10:09 PM By 小惟的心情部落格