Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Am back!!!
30 April 2008 Sunny DayAM BACK!!! I mean am back to my hometown already... HAHA... So happy to be homed... Everything here are prepared properly for you... Need not to wash the clothes myself, need not to clean the house myself either... So COOL...
But there is sad thing also... I miss KL at the same time... Miss friends there... Especially HIM... Just few days back home, is not that i won't meet them forever... But why i will that feeling? Am i too dependent on others? Especially on HIM? I hope not...
On my way back home, i saw an accident... 2 or 3 people died on scene there... Suddenly, i have a thought that human beings are weak... I feel so scare about it... But what Jia Yean said was correct... She said that human are weak, just that we don't realize. She also said that we should treasure each and every living day... That is true... So true... We mustn't regret for living in this world...
So, i had make a conclusion on THAT question... I will give a positive answer... We mustn't regret for living in this world... Maybe this will help in my studies, not that will ruin it... Or i shouldn't think of THAT question... Maybe is just that i think too much already...
"I will give us some time also... I swear... But just that sometimes my feeling is not right after reading something... It makes me think that what i think will not come true... But i hope that is just i think too much... "
人类是脆弱的。所以,做人要知足,不能忘本。我不会后悔自己所做过的一切,因为那是我的选择,后果,我会自己承担的...
11:46 PM By 小惟的心情部落格